Job description – Account Manager
The UK’s first fuel delivery service is hiring an Account Manager
. We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our Sales Team and be part of a fast-growing, VC backed startup. About the role:
Are you highly organised and efficient? Do you have a proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with customers? Do you want to join a high performing team in a fast-paced company?
As an Account Manager at Zebra Fuel, you will be on the front line, growing the business. You will maintain the company’s relationships with current and prospective customers, and work closely with the Ops, Sales and Marketing teams. Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain relationships with Zebra Fuel’s key business customers.
- Assist customers to optimise their refuelling operations.
- Liaise between the Sales and Operations teams to ensure Zebra Fuel runs smoothly.
- Responsibility for chasing payments and reporting.
- Assisting the Marketing team with events, campaigns and engagement with our customer base.
- Competitive base salary and performance based commission
- Lots of perks including games room (ping pong, pool table, gym) and discounted fuel for your car!
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team at one of the most exciting and best funded early stage startups in Europe
If you think this sounds like something you'd enjoy and excel at, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please send us your CV and a short paragraph explaining why you think you’d make a great Account Manager. email@example.com *Subject to background and reference checks