Job description – Fleet Sales Manager About Zebra Fuel:
We are an exciting young startup that has recently been all over the news. In February, we announced a £2m seed round from some of Europe’s leading tech investors. Look us up!
Zebra Fuel is the UK’s first digital petrol station, providing scheduled fuel deliveries to businesses in London (and soon many more cities in the UK). Zebra is disrupting the traditional petrol station by bringing fuel directly to its customers when they want it, saving them a great deal of time and money. No more wasted employee hours driving to the petrol station, no more fiddling with receipts, no more fuel fraud About the role:
Are you competitive and ambitious? Do you have proven track record of selling products and services to fleet operators? Do you want to join a high performing team in a fast-paced company?
As Fleet Sales Manager at Zebra Fuel, you will be on the front line, growing the business. You will identify and sign up fleet customers for Zebra Fuel across the public and private sectors. Responsibilities:
- Sign up new customers for Zebra Fuel, informing businesses of how Zebra Fuel can save them a huge amount of time and money
- Identify the decision makers at relevant businesses. Set up meetings with these decision makers and build relationships with them
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that fleet operators face, and help them solve these challenges using Zebra Fuel
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Zebra Fuel, promoting the business at events and through your own network
- Competitive, hustler mentality. Love a challenge
- Someone who loves to talk to people and build relationships
- Previous experience selling into fleet operators
- Comfortable cold calling and engaging with complete strangers
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Lots of perks including games room (ping pong, pool table, gym) and discounted fuel for your car!
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team at one of the most exciting and best funded early stage startups in Europe
If you think this sounds like something you'd enjoy and excel at, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please send us your CV and a short paragraph explaining why you think you’d make a great Fleet Sales Manager. email@example.com *Subject to background and reference checks